Public Health and Wellness
In addition to the home care services usually associated with the VNA, the public health and wellness department provides many additional programs that typically take place outside the home. These include health education, community outreach, health screenings, counseling, early intervention and more.
Recognized by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health as the leader in immunizations for public health clinics for Cape Cod.
- Town nursing for 16 Cape Cod towns.
- Communicable Disease Surveillance for 13 towns on the Cape.
- Health and wellness promotion, screening and teaching.
- Immunization Clinics for adults and children. Schedule of clinics by location.
- Senior Care Services assist with addressing existing unmet needs in the delivery of health and human services to seniors and their families.
- Worksite Wellness provides the availability of health screening, promotion and education at worksites.
- Young At Heart senior exercise classes across the Cape.
To contact the Public Health and Wellness Department, call 800-631-3900.